Managing your own money can get complicated at times. Events like these can leave you wondering what to do:
- Sudden windfalls, like an inheritance
- Unexpected losses, like getting downsized
- Life realities like a child’s education or house repair
- Market fluctuations that leave you worried about your investments
No matter what your goals or situation, we can help you develop a personal financial plan that takes the pain and mystery out of money.
For over 25 years, we’ve been helping clients deal with questions like these:
- Should I take my pension or severance as a lump sum–and how can I minimize income taxes?
- Which of my debts should I pay off first so I can get debt free sooner?
- What’s the best way to save up for a house?
You’ve probably got questions of your own—and we’d love to hear them.
Call us today and let’s get started on your plan. As independent financial planners, our advice is 100% objective.
PS: As independent financial planners, we’re here to help you meet your goals, not sell you a product.
When can I retire? How long will my money last?
We can help.
Are you getting confused or overwhelmed by all the contradictory information out there about what you need to retire?
We have developed a specialized tool that can be customized to your situation. It takes into account your:
- net worth
- pension plan
- investments, and more!
then projects when you can retire and how much you can draw each year in retirement, based on how much you need for your desired standard of living.
39% of Canadians don’t feel they’ll ever have enough to retire.
Flaws of the CPP survivors benefit: The Cost of a Strong Canada Pension Plan.
We can also help answer questions like:
- When should I start taking OAS and CPP?
- How can I minimize taxes when I draw from my RRSP?
- When should I buy an annuity or convert my RRSP to a RRIF?
Having a comfortable retirement doesn’t just happen. It takes planning. And it’s never too early—or to late—to develop your plan.
Over 50% of Canadians Don’t Have a Retirement Plan
Talk to us today and let’s develop your retirement plan. As independent financial planners, our advice is 100% objective.