Let us take the stress out of filing your year-end corporate income taxes. We’ll ensure you:
- get your return in on time
- pay the required tax owing (and no more)
- stay on the right side of the CRA and minimize your chances of being selected for audit
Business year-end corporate income tax service includes:
- preparing and filing your T2 corporate income tax return
- providing you with a professionally prepared set of financial statements, including a balance sheet and income statement, on a notice to reader basis
- being your representative with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) (so you don’t have to talk to them)
You’ll also receive sound advice on questions like:
- Should I pay myself in dividends or salary?
- Can I pay dividends to or split income with my family?
- How much can I write off for my home office?
- How can I make my business more profitable?
If you need additional assurances, like a review or audit engagement, we can manage that process for you.
Read the Globe & Mail’s 10 Tips for Picking the Perfect Accountant
For over 25 years, we’ve been providing advice and guidance to businesses of all sizes. Call us today and let’s talk about goals—both business and personal—and how we can help you reach them.